Twice as Nice Consignment Sale
Our twins (and triplets!) make this kids’ consignment sale twice as nice with double the selection!
Next Sale Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Richardson Civic Center
411 W. Arapaho Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
Want to be the first in the know about our future Twice as Nice consignment sales?
Subscribe to our mailing list!
What You’ll Find
- Over 20,000+ items for infants, toddlers, kids, pre-teens & juniors!
- Items range from gently loved to new without tags condition, from preemie to junior sizes!
- Brand name and Designer clothes and shoes at fantastic prices for girls and boys!
- Newborn necessities: Strollers, car seats, high chairs, swings, changing pads, safety gear, gates, and more!
- Nursery items: Diaper Genies, cribs, bedding and décor
- Play equipment: Activity mats, walkers, bouncy seats, riding toys, indoor as well as outdoor items
- Toys: Educational to just plain fun! Games, puzzles, action figures, dolls, DVDs and stuffed animals
- Books for all ages, from kids to parents
- Twin Sets! Are you a mother of multiples and interested in shopping the twin sets? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how!
- Average Sale Price last sale: $4.25! (Lowest was $0.25. Most expensive was a crib for $180.)
$1 admission required for non-NDMOTC members.
Shopping & Registration
Volunteers shop the night before the sale, Friday at 8pm.
Super Volunteers shop the night before the sale, Friday at 6pm.
Board Members (who complete a Friday night volunteer shift) shop Friday at 6:30pm.
Can’t volunteer or don’t want to? All NDMOTC members can shop starting one hour before the general public on the morning of the sale, starting at 7:30am Saturday! Still doesn’t work for you or your schedule? You can email email@example.com and we will work with you!
VIP Fast Pass Shoppers shop Friday, the night before the sale opens, at 7pm. Interested in purchasing a VIP Fast Pass? We only offer 25 Fast Pass spots (not including co-shoppers). They are $25 (non-immediate family co-shoppers are an additional $10). Make sure you add yourself to our emailing list so you hear about our Fast Pass options!
Facebook Raffle Winners shop Friday at 6:30pm, so make sure you enter on our Facebook page!
Are you the first to know?
Twice as Nice Sale FAQ
- Shop Early
- Meet Fellow Club Members
- Have Fun!
- Earn More Commission as a Seller (earn 90% instead of 50%!)
- You would arrive at the sale at 12:30pm on Saturday for sorting, breakdown and pickup of all items after the sale. Everyone is usually done by 2pm.
- You keep all unsold items at your home (keeping items secure, clean, and dry) until the seller picks them up.
- You are NOT allowed to leave items outside unless the Seller has requested you to do so. If by Tuesday, the Sellers in your area have not made arrangements to pick up their unsold items, you may donate all remaining items to the charity of your choice.
- Anyone serving as a Pick-Up Site Volunteer must have a large sports utility vehicle, truck, or minivan to transport all items. Please do not volunteer if you cannot transport a large quantity of items or equipment.
- Keep in mind that this job is physically demanding. If you are pregnant or cannot do physical activity, we highly recommend that you register for a different volunteer shift.
- The pick up site area letter in which you live (see below) for the area you wish to volunteer
- Your first and last name
- Your street address
- Your telephone number(s)
- An email address
Interested in Selling at the Twice as Nice Sale?
Don’t list each item on multiple sale sites, hoping a buyer will see your items. Don’t spend days messaging with random people, deal with no-shows and hagglers! Instead, consign your new to gently loved items at the Twice as Nice Consignment Sale!
It’s easy! Simply enter and tag your items at home at your own pace up until the Thursday before the sale. Then, Friday before the sale, drop off all of your items at the Richardson Civic Center. After the sale, you can register to pick up your own items, or pick them up from the Pick Up Site Volunteer who lives in your city at your convenience! You’ll get paid via PayPal or Venmo (or for an extra $1 you can wait for it via snail mail, ha).
We would love to have you as a volunteer or seller! All mother’s of multiples, members of NDMOTC or not, can sell in our sale!
The Commission Structure is as follows:
Still have questions? Just want to talk to someone who’s done it before? Email Chloe Cleveland at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!